- VA Loan:
- Designed to offer long-term financing to American veterans, VA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. The VA determines eligibility and issues a certificate to qualifying applicants to submit to their mortgage lender of choice. It is generally easier to qualify for a VA loan than conventional loans.
Here’s how it works:
- 100% financing without private mortgage insurance or 20% second mortgage.
- A VA funding fee of 0 to 3.3% (this fee may be financed) of the loan amount is paid to the VA.
- When purchasing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of the sales price or reasonable value of the home, whichever is less.
- When refinancing a home, veterans may borrow up to 90% of reasonable value in order to refinance where state law allows.
Apply for a VA Loan with a VA Qualified Lender.
C2 Financial Corporation is approved to originate VA and FHA loans, and has the ability to broker such loans to VA and FHA approved lenders. C2 Financial Corporation is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the VA.